Dr. Sam was born in South Africa. She completed medical school and relocated to Boston to complete her Residency followed by a General Medicine Fellowship with a Masters in Public Health at Boston University. She joined UT Southwestern Medical Center in 2006. She is the Medical Director of the Parkland and Aston Clinic Anticoagulation Clinics.
- Uni of the Witwatersrand (1984), Biochemistry
- Uni of the Witwatersrand (1985), Pharmacology
- Medical School
- Uni of the Witwatersrand (1990), Medicine
- Graduate School
- Boston University (1999), Epidemiology
- Anticoagulation management services
- Health Services Research
- Warfarin and aspirin use, and the predictors of major bleeding complications in atrial fibrillation: The Framingham Heart Study.
- Sam C, Massaro JM, D?Agostino RB, Levy D, Lambert JW, Wolf PA, Benjamin EJ. American Journal of Cardiology 2004 94 947-951
- Pyometra associated with retained products of conception.
- Sam C, Hamid MA, Swan N. Obstetrics & Gynecology 1999 93 (5 Pt 2) 840
- American College of Physicians
- Society of General Internal Medicine