Dr. Naramore is originally from East Tennessee. She attended undergraduate at The University of Tennessee in Knoxville where she majored in chemistry and history. She completed medical school at the University of Florida in Gainesville, FL and attended internal medicine residency at the University of Alabama in Birmingham. Prior to her move to Dallas, she worked as a nocturnist as part of the UPMC system in Pittsburgh, PA. Her clinical interests include medically complex psychiatric patients, social determinants of health, and quality improvement. She is excited to join the team at UT Southwestern. Dr. Naramore’s interests outside of medicine include reading, spending time with friends and family, listening to podcasts, and exercise.
- Medical School
- University of Florida College of Medicine (2017)
- University of Alabama Medical Center at Birmingham (2020)
- Health Disparities
- Social Determinants of Health
- Youth Arrested for Trading Sex Have the Highest Rates of Childhood Adversity: A Statewide Study of Juvenile Offenders.
- Naramore R, Bright MA, Epps N, Hardt NS, Sex Abuse 2017 Jun 29 4 396-410
Honors & Awards
- Research Honors
University of Florida College of Medicine (2017)
- Socity of Hospital Medicine (2021)
- American College of Physicians (2015)