- Medical School
- Tulane University Medical School (2014)
- Other Post Graduate Training
- Tulane University School of Public Health (2014)
- Graduate School
- Tulane University School of Public Health (2014), Epidemiology
- Emory University School of Medicine (2018), Neurology
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (2020), Vascular Neurology
- Decade-Long Nationwide Trends and Disparities in Use of Comfort Care Interventions for Patients With Ischemic Stroke.
- Chu KM, Jones EM, Meeks JR, Pan AP, Agarwal KL, Taffet GE, Vahidy FS, J Am Heart Assoc 2021 Apr 10 8 e019785
- Lack of Racial, Ethnic, and Sex Disparities in Ischemic Stroke Care Metrics within a Tele-Stroke Network.
- Reddy S, Wu TC, Zhang J, Rahbar MH, Ankrom C, Zha A, Cossey TC, Aertker B, Vahidy F, Parsha K, Jones E, Sharrief A, Savitz SI, Jagolino-Cole A, J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis 2021 Jan 30 1 105418
- Racial disparities in post-stroke functional outcomes in young patients with ischemic stroke.
- Jones EM, Okpala M, Zhang X, Parsha K, Keser Z, Kim CY, Wang A, Okpala N, Jagolino A, Savitz SI, Sharrief AZ, J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis 2020 Aug 29 8 104987
- Endovascular Thrombectomy for Acute Ischemic Strokes: Current US Access Paradigms and Optimization Methodology.
- Sarraj A, Savitz S, Pujara D, Kamal H, Carroll K, Shaker F, Reddy S, Parsha K, Fournier LE, Jones EM, Sharrief A, Martin-Schild S, Grotta J, Stroke 2020 Apr 51 4 1207-1217
- Racial and gender differences in stroke severity, outcomes, and treatment in patients with acute ischemic stroke.
- Boehme AK, Siegler JE, Mullen MT, Albright KC, Lyerly MJ, Monlezun DJ, Jones EM, Tanner R, Gonzales NR, Beasley TM, Grotta JC, Savitz SI, Martin-Schild S, J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis 2014 Apr 23 4 e255-61