Jennifer Tiller, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Dr. Jennifer Tiller is originally from the Chicagoland area. She graduated from Howard University where she received her undergraduate degree, and moved back to Chicago to complete medical school at Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine. She did her pediatric residency at the University of Illinois at Chicago, and completed her Pediatric Emergency Medicine fellowship at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, North Carolina. Following fellowship, she moved to Dallas where she is an assistant professor at UT Southwestern Medical Center and works in the emergency departments at Childrens' Medical Center Dallas and Plano.
- Medical School
- Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine (2013)
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago (2016), Pediatrics
- Carolinas Medical Center (2019), Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Child Maltreatment
- Human Trafficking
- Human Trafficking in the Emergency Department: Improving Our Response to a Vulnerable Population.
- Tiller J, Reynolds S, West J Emerg Med 2020 Apr 21 3 549-554
Honors & Awards
- Global Health Track Scholar
- Outstanding Achievement in Student Teaching
- The Honors Program of Bioethics and Professionalism
- American Academy of Pediatrics; Section on Minority Health, Equity, and Inclusion (2020)
- National Medical Association (2020)
- American Academy of Pediatrics; Section on Emergency Medicine, Member (2016)
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow (2013)
- American Academy of Pediatrics; North Carolina Chapter, Member