- Medical School
- Harvard Medical School (2013)
- Brigham and Women's Hospital (2014), Internal Medicine
- Harvard/Brigham and Women's Hospital/Massachusetts General Hospital (2018), Radiation Oncology
- Ablative radiotherapy in oligometastatic pancreatic cancer to delay polyprogression, limit chemotherapy, and improve outcomes.
- Elamir AM, Karalis JD, Sanford NN, Polanco PM, Folkert MR, Porembka MR, Kazmi SA, Maddipati R, Zeh HJ, Timmerman RD, Zhang S, Ligorio M, Beg MS, Aguilera TA, Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2022 Jul
- Shared burden: the association between cancer diagnosis, financial toxicity, and healthcare cost-related coping mechanisms by family members of non-elderly patients in the USA.
- Kazzi B, Chino F, Kazzi B, Jain B, Tian S, Paguio JA, Yao JS, Muralidhar V, Mahal BA, Nguyen PL, Sanford NN, Dee EC, Support Care Cancer 2022 Jul
- Persistent Disparities in Colorectal Cancer Screening: A Tell-Tale Sign for Implementing New Guidelines in Younger Adults.
- Liu PH, Sanford NN, Liang PS, Singal AG, Murphy CC, Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 2022 Jun OF1-OF9
- The Evolving Role of Hypofractionated Radiotherapy in Older Adults with Gastrointestinal Cancers.
- Zhang-Velten E, Sanford NN, Semin Radiat Oncol 2022 Apr 32 2 159-167
Honors & Awards
- Dedman Family Scholar in Cancer Care