Dr. Sanjeevaiah is originally from India and received his initial medical training at Bangalore Medical College. Drawn by the desire to be at the forefront of cancer research he moved to the United States. He completed an Internal Medicine residency at the Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island/Brown University and Hematology/Oncology fellowship with West Penn Alleghany Health System. Dr. Sanjeevaiah specializes in breast cancer, gastrointestinal and genitourinary malignancies.
Dr. Sanjeevaiah interests outside of medicine include hiking, travelling and he is an avid wildlife enthusiast.
- Medical School
- Bangalore Medical College, India (2003)
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island (2010), Internal Medicine
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital (2013), Hematology Oncology
- Gastric Cancer
- Immune Therapy
- Targeted Therapy
- Pro-inflammatory angiogenesis is mediated by p38 MAP kinase.
- Rajashekhar G, Kamocka M, Marin A, Suckow MA, Wolter WR, Badve S, Sanjeevaiah AR, Pumiglia K, Rosen E, Clauss M J. Cell. Physiol. 2011 Mar 226 3 800-8
- Robust functional vascular network formation in vivo by cooperation of adipose progenitor and endothelial cells.
- Traktuev DO, Prater DN, Merfeld-Clauss S, Sanjeevaiah AR, Saadatzadeh MR, Murphy M, Johnstone BH, Ingram DA, March KL Circ. Res. 2009 Jun 104 12 1410-20
- Follicle-stimulating hormone receptor DNA sequencing: investigation into possible glycoprotein receptor mutation in Van Wyk-Grumbach syndrome.
- Sanjeevaiah AR, Vassart G, Srikanta SS Endocr Pract 2008 Jul-Aug 14 5 648
- Precocious puberty and large multicystic ovaries in young girls with primary hypothyroidism.
- Sanjeevaiah AR, Sanjay S, Deepak T, Sharada A, Srikanta SS Endocr Pract 2007 Oct 13 6 652-5