- Medical School
- Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences (2001)
- Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences (2001), Transitional Year
- Other Post Graduate Training
- The University of Toledo (2002)
- Graduate School
- The University of Toledo College of Medicine and Life Sciences (2002)
- Hurley Medical Center (2006), Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital of Michigan (2009), Pediatric Cardiology
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2010), Pediatric Interventional Cardiology
- Biodegradable Stents
- Cardiac Catheterization - pediatric and adult congenital heart disease
- Hybrid Interventions
- Novel Bioresorbable Stent Design and Fabrication: Congenital Heart Disease Applications
- Welch T, Eberhart RC, Veeram Reddy S, Wang J, Nugent A, Forbess J. Cardiovasc Eng Tech 2013 Jun 4 171-182
- A Novel Biodegradable Stent Applicable for Use in Congenital Heart Disease: Bench Testing and Feasibility Results in a Rabbit Model.
- Veeram Reddy SR, Welch TR, Wang J, Bernstein F, Richardson JA, Forbess JM, Nugent AW Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2013 Apr
- Trans-semilunar valve hybrid technique for Amplatzer device closure of complex muscular ventricular septal defects during arterial switch operation.
- Veeram Reddy SR, Brenes JE, Forbess JM J. Thorac. Cardiovasc. Surg. 2013 Apr
- Alterra Adaptive Prestent and SAPIEN 3 THV for Congenital Pulmonic Valve Dysfunction: An Early Feasibility Study.
- Shahanavaz S, Balzer D, Babaliaros V, Kim D, Dimas V, Veeram Reddy SR, Leipsic J, Blanke P, Shirali G, Parthiban A, Gorelick J, Zahn EM, JACC Cardiovasc Interv 2020 Nov 13 21 2510-2524
- MRI for Guided Right and Left Heart Cardiac Catheterization: A Prospective Study in Congenital Heart Disease.
- Velasco Forte MN, Roujol S, Ruijsink B, Valverde I, Duong P, Byrne N, Krueger S, Weiss S, Arar Y, Reddy SRV, Schaeffter T, Hussain T, Razavi R, Pushparajah K, J Magn Reson Imaging 2020 Nov
- Use of institutional criteria for transcatheter device closure of Fontan fenestration - Midterm outcomes.
- Thatte N, Dimas V, Nugent A, Zellers T, Forbess J, Zabala L, Zhang S, Veeram Reddy SR, Ann Pediatr Cardiol 2020 Oct-Dec 13 4 327-333
- 3D advanced imaging overlay with rapid registration in CHD to reduce radiation and assist cardiac catheterisation interventions.
- Arar Y, Reddy SRV, Kim H, Dimas VV, Zellers TM, Abou Zahr R, Vamsee R, Greer JS, Tandon A, Pontiki A, Dillenbeck J, Zabala L, Greil G, Nugent AW, Hussain T, Cardiol Young 2020 Apr 1-7
- Invasive cardiovascular magnetic resonance (iCMR) for diagnostic right and left heart catheterization using an MR-conditional guidewire and passive visualization in congenital heart disease.
- Veeram Reddy SR, Arar Y, Zahr RA, Gooty V, Hernandez J, Potersnak A, Douglas P, Blair Z, Greer JS, Roujol S, Forte MNV, Greil G, Nugent AW, Hussain T, J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 2020 Mar 22 1 20
- Relationship Between Time to Left Atrial Decompression and Outcomes in Patients Receiving Venoarterial Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Support: A Multicenter Pediatric Interventional Cardiology Early-Career Society Study.
- Zampi JD, Alghanem F, Yu S, Callahan R, Curzon CL, Delaney JW, Gray RG, Herbert CE, Leahy RA, Lowery R, Pasquali SK, Patel PM, Porras D, Shahanavaz S, Thiagarajan RR, Trucco SM, Turner ME, Veeram Reddy SR, West SC, Whiteside W, Goldstein BH, Pediatr Crit Care Med 2019 Apr
- Markers of coagulation activation, inflammation and fibrinolysis as predictors of poor outcomes after pediatric venous thromboembolism: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Zia A, Russell J, Sarode R, Veeram SR, Josephs S, Malone K, Zhang S, Journeycake J Thromb. Res. 2017 Oct 160 1-8
Drug Eluting Stents and Polylactide Stents. In Winthrop C, ed. New Developments in Polylactic Acid Research
Welch TR, Veeram Reddy SR. (2014). Nova Science; 1-26.
Honors & Awards
- Texas Super Doctors
Texas Monthly Magazine (2016-2018)
- Charles S. Kleinman Scientific Scholarship Award
Pediatric and Adult Interventional Cardiac Symposium (2014)
- Scientific Scholarship Award
Pediatric and Adult Interventional Cardiac Symposium (2013)
- Texas Rising Stars
Texas Monthly Magazine (2013-2015)
- Finalist, Best of the Best Abstracts
SCAI 32nd Annual Scientific Sessions (2009)
- Finalist, Young Investigator Award, Chief Fellow
American Academy of Pediatrics/NCE (2008)
- Outstanding Resident Educator Award
Michigan State University/Hurley Medical Center (2006-2007)
- Resident of the Year Award, Chief Resident
Michigan State University/Hurley Medical Center (2006)
- National Champion-Gold Medal
Indian Association of Pediatrics (IAP) Quiz, India (2000)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2015)
- American Heart Association (2010)
- Dallas County Medical Society (2010)
- Texas Medical Association (2010)
- Society for Cardiovascular Angiography & Interventions (2008)
- American College of Cardiology (2006-2011)